Freqently Asked Questions
Find out more about REVITIVE Circulation Booster
Want to know more about REVITIVE Circulation Booster in general? Click a question below to find out more.
A: REVITIVE helps increase circulation throughout the lower legs, ankles and feet.
A: REVITIVE should not be used by some people.
Consult with your doctor before using this device if:
• You are in the care of a doctor
• You have a history of heart problems because the device may cause lethal rhythm disturbances to the heart in susceptible individuals.
• You are experiencing cramping leg pain that occurs during walking.
• You have slow healing wounds.
• You have loss of feeling in the hands or feet.
• You have had medical or physical treatment for your pain.
• You have suspected or diagnosed heart disease.
• You have suspected or diagnosed epilepsy.
• You are unsure about the suitability of the REVITIVE for you.
• You are unsure about the cause of your symptoms.
If you have a metallic implant, you may experience pain or discomfort near the implant when applying electrical stimulation, if this should occur discontinue use and seek advice from your doctor
The electrical stimulation may feel more intense close to a metallic implant. It is safe to continue use provided no pain is experienced. You may need to adjust the intensity to a comfortable level
Do not use the Body Pads on your head, face, neck or chest. There is a chance that serious health problems, and in rare cases death, may be caused by using the Body Pads on your head, face, neck or chest
• There is a chance that using the Body Pads on your head, face or neck may cause closure of the airway, difficulty in breathing, or adverse effects on heart rhythm or blood pressure
• The introduction of electrical current into the chest may cause rhythm disturbances to your heart, which could be lethal
• Use Body Pads only on parts of your body as directed in this guide
Do not apply foot pads or body pads directly:
• On open wounds or rashes, swollen, red, infected, or inflamed areas or skin eruptions (such as phlebitis, thrombophlebitis, varicose veins, cellulitis)
• On or close to, cancerous lesions/tumors.
• On areas treated with radiotherapy (within the past 6 months).
• On reproductive organs.
Apply stimulation only to normal, intact, healthy skin
Electrode Body Pads are for single person use only. Do not share body pads with others
Do not use Body Pads after their use by date. There is a chance you may experience skin irritation or burns under the Body Pads
Some people may experience skin irritation or hypersensitivity due to electrical stimulation or electrical conductive medium. The irritation can usually be reduced by using an alternative conductive medium or alternate electrode placement
Symptoms may worsen during the initial treatment phase before getting better. This may occur if the body has not yet adjusted to increased muscular activity and blood circulation. If this occurs, reduce the intensity and the duration of treatment which will reduce the initial symptoms, if symptoms persist consult with your doctor.
A: REVITIVE has been specifically designed to be used by people of all ages in the comfort of your own home. The easy-to-read manual and the remote control make a REVITIVE Circulation Booster very simple to operate and easy to use. Simply turn it on, place both feet on the pads, sit back, relax and let the device go to work.
A: REVITIVE should only be used when you are sitting down. Choose a chair or sofa which is close to a power socket. Place the REVITIVE on the floor next to the chair in front of where you will sit and plug it in. Sit on the chair and place your bare feet on the foot pads. Use the remote control or the buttons on the device to switch it on and begin the program. You can then increase the intensity to the desired level. Sit back and let REVITIVE go to work.
A: We recommend using REVITIVE for 30 minutes as part of your daily routine. REVITIVE is easy and enjoyable to incorporate into everyday life. REVITIVE can be used while watching TV, while working at the computer, or just while enjoying a relaxing coffee.
A: Exercise is important and REVITIVE is not designed to replace exercise. It can supplement exercise, especially on days when the weather is bad and you can't get out or when you spend long periods of time sitting or standing.
A: All REVITIVE devices are designed to be portable, lightweight and easy to store. You can compare the width to a large dinner plate or a 12 inch record.
A: The REVITIVE device operates via electrical cord into a standard outlet. Our REVITIVE MEDIC model has a rechargeable lithium battery as well as an electrical cord. The remote control is battery operated and includes batteries.
A: REVITIVE makes no operating noise. However it does beep at switch on and switch off, one beep at the start and three beeps at the end.
A: No. However, increasing blood circulation will naturally increase foot temperature, helping cold feet.